Mac is this beautiful 2-year-old American Bulldog/Pit mix is an absolute love and will be your favorite dog ever! He loves to cuddle, give kisses, and go for walks. He’s a total mush just like his name!
Due to Mac’s hard past, he currently struggles with some fear issues. New people scare him, as do new situations, so he will need a patient family who helps him understand that he is safe and loved now.
Mac is good with other dogs and kids 16+. He is potty-trained and walks well in a harness. He also knows “sit” and “come!” Mac is very eager to please.
Mac is also happy to help his foster family finish their meals and loves snacks. What can we say, his name is on point!
If you’re looking for a big snuggle bug to add to your home, apply to adopt Mac today!
- Check out the available dogs on our website—complete with bios and pictures;
- Fill out an online adoption application for a dog that interests you;
- WISE will not process any application that is not filled out entirely;
- Have a 30 or so minute interview with our Adoption/Foster Coordinator to learn more about the dog and see if he or she would be a good match for you and your family;
- Go through the reference and veterinary check where your friends, family, and vet (if you have one) are called to make sure you are able and ready to take care of a dog and, if you have had a pet in the past, that that pet was taken care of;
- The best part—the meet and greet! Once approved, you will be invited to come meet the dog you’ve applied for. Your entire family, including any dogs, must be present;
- If the meet and greet goes well, you will be able to adopt the dog and will have a home check to ensure your home is safe for the new incoming family member
WISE is a foster-based rescue in New Jersey dedicated to rescuing dogs of all ages and breeds from places where they are no longer wanted or are not being properly cared for. By partnering with veterinary practices that support our work, we are able to save dogs’ lives and restore them back to health.
Central to our mission is to ensure that all dogs are spayed/neutered, up-to-date on shots, and micro-chipped. Prior to adoption, all of our dogs are placed into responsible loving foster homes to be socialized and trained rather than put in a shelter environment.
There are so many ways to support Wise Animal Rescue, here are just a few to name:
- Donate to Wise Animal Rescue by clicking here
- Foster a dog by clicking here
- Sponsor a dog by clicking here
- Purchase a dog toy or accessories at The Cuddly Boutique (% of proceeds get donated to Wise Animal Rescue)