Craving something sweet? Like the classic dessert, Sundae will certainly add some sweetness into your life! This 2-year-old Pit Bull mix is an absolute angel and who can play all day.
Sundae is a gentle and loving soul – the ideal family companion. She does great with kids of any age and loves receiving any affection you have to show. Sundae is an absolute mush who loves cuddles and kisses, so she’ll return the favor in double!
Sundae is currently working on her house training and leash training in her foster home. Thinking having another furry addition to the family? Sundae cannot live with cats, however, she does great with other dogs and would thrive in her forever home with a canine companion by her side!
If you are interested in adding some sweetness to your everyday routine, adopt Sundae today!
How Can I Adopt?
- Check out the available dogs on our website—complete with bios and pictures;
- Fill out an online adoption application for a dog that interests you;
- WISE will not process any application that is not filled out entirely;
- Have a 30 or so minute interview with our Adoption/Foster Coordinator to learn more about the dog and see if he or she would be a good match for you and your family;
- Go through the reference and veterinary check where your friends, family, and vet (if you have one) are called to make sure you are able and ready to take care of a dog and, if you have had a pet in the past, that that pet was taken care of;
- The best part—the meet and greet! Once approved, you will be invited to come meet the dog you’ve applied for. Your entire family, including any dogs, must be present;
- If the meet and greet goes well, you will be able to adopt the dog and will have a home check to ensure your home is safe for the new incoming family member
What is Wise Animal Rescue?
WISE is a foster-based rescue in New Jersey dedicated to rescuing dogs of all ages and breeds from places where they are no longer wanted or are not being properly cared for. By partnering with veterinary practices that support our work, we are able to save dogs’ lives and restore them back to health.
Central to our mission is to ensure that all dogs are spayed/neutered, up-to-date on shots, and micro-chipped. Prior to adoption, all of our dogs are placed into responsible loving foster homes to be socialized and trained rather than put in a shelter environment.
How Can I Support Wise Animal Rescue?
There are so many ways to support Wise Animal Rescue, here are just a few to name:
- Donate to Wise Animal Rescue by clicking here
- Foster a dog by clicking here
- Sponsor a dog by clicking here
- Purchase a dog toy or accessories at The Cuddly Boutique (% of proceeds get donated to Wise Animal Rescue)
Follow them on Instagram & Like them on Facebook!
Comments are closed